Monday, May 5, 2014

Notepad of thoughts from the last week which I posted on the wrong blog


People judging one another by the length of a page.
Lights on, shades down.
I could hear the slight hesitation in his words as interest met his fear in what i had to say.
The last chapter of an untold story who's words I'd been dying to hear.
It never ceases to amaze me how skepticism towards love can be washed away inside me by a single person each time we collide.
Its not fair to make someone care again then move on leaving a hurricanes destruction behind inside their heart.
You're poison. Words like those ring through my mind each time your breath intermingles with mine.
Endless hope begins to fill me with your delicate speech, briefly closing the gaps you left in my emotions before. I can feel again, but in the drop of a pin its gone. The soft clink of the metal tears me to shreds as it echoes away leaving me alone in silence. Destruction ensues leaving chaos so great. So silly how easily one small action is nearly capable of dragging me back down that dark cold hole i waited for you in.
You say goodbye and my feet dramatically teeter on the edge of a breakdown. I allowed myself to fall once, and once upon a time everything seemed perfect as my own ignorance created a smoke screen of magnificent beauty who's wispy tendrils spread through my heart staging a picture of utterly perfect happiness. And just like that my fear was forgotten as easily as an autumn leaf is blown from a tree in a chilly wind.

I haven't been able to put together a cohesive poem this week, but I do have a lot of ideas, but none that have come from emulation. Summarys have been hard and to be honest I haven't been keeping up in them. With motivation waning I have 4 backlogged articles waiting to be summarized.

No comments:

Post a Comment