Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers day!

A lot has been learned this week. I've learned even more so that for me to meet deadlines I have to be under the gun. I've completed two summarys even though I wanted to compete three this weekend :-( Anyways its still progress. I've also learned that I absolutely love spoken word poetry. I'm feeling inspired after watching a few poetry jam videos. So as far as the rest of my poetry goes that's what I plan on focusing on. Another idea I dabbled with today was perhaps trying to emulate my own poetry. An original poem of course, but to emulate my own work might me a cool touch.

1 comment:

  1. I like the ideas for your poems - you have a good start, now you need to put them on paper. I'm happy to look at drafts and provide feedback, just get them to me early. Think about the visual element of your presentation - how will you present and how will you capture peoples attention? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete