So far this week has been a mildly productive one. To keep my organization as far as blog posts on track I've begun to blog from my phone. Currently I'm sitting in class without my computer, but still being productive in crafting this post. This week I've added another poem to my collection, and added two more JSTOR articles to the read collection. I'm still struggling very hard to collect the motivation to write the summarys on these, and this Sunday I will for sure being praying to God to help me. In short you could say I'm no longer letting Jesus take the wheel on this one because this one, although moving forward we're swerving all over the road and quite frankly I'm questioning whether Jesus is a reliable driver on the Pagan Pliny bus.... I think they have some beef. Anyways my goals for this weekend are to get 3 summarys done and at least one poem more.
No comments:
Post a Comment