So I've begun my creative writing pieces. (link below) I will be updating in that Google Doc for the next three weeks. As of today I have three complete poems, but I still have yet to add the original text to the doc and format it. I'm really liking my project switch to include this creative piece. I've found my deadlines are being surpassed with the amount of work I've put out creatively, granted I still have yet to read my JSTOR article for this week. However I now have a refined presentation of Latin text from the stuff I've been translating in Latin class. (link is also below) Some people asked about the Latin in class for the Midterm presentation and I feel as if now there is some small excerpts the common person could understand. Today in class, i'll brush up my Latin presentation and over the weekend I will read and post my article summary.
Creative Writing Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fZ5hqelNFHF9J9TZlZi-Troko2YH5MdApe-uFJ9upqo/edit?usp=sharing
Latin Excerpt Presentation:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1X7BAhiv_mtpGO4M5UywOxNrIhxnl4SpV-5zY8M8SFdo/edit?usp=sharing
No comments:
Post a Comment