Upon completing my 3rd Jstor article on Friday night it never occurred to me to update my blog. So, a recap of this week: I was influenced to edit my project proposal, I started my collection of poems, and I also completed my third jstor article (link will be posted later, since I'm on my mobile) looking forward I must write my summary and continue my collection of poems. I'm very happy with my change in topic and I'm excited to see where it takes me. Side note: I've taken off one jstor article from my schedule to allow for my poems. Since I've rearranged my timeline and project my deadlines have been easier to meet. I spend my class time outlining my goals and finding my articles and poems for emulation. At night I complete what I planned in class. Overall everything is running smoothly.
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Rush to the deadline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work is coming along nicely - make sure you are focusing on your skills and what IS and ISN'T working for you - the metacognition. Keep a focus on deadlines, end of term will be here before you know it.
ReplyDelete